QUALITY TRADING SYSTEM IDEAS!

Must Reads For Trading

  • Enhancing Trader Performance(Steenbarger)
  • Fooled By Randomness(Taleb)
  • Market Wizards(Schwager)
  • New Market Wizards (Schwager)
  • Pit Bull(Schwartz)
  • Reminiscences of a Stock Operator (Livermore)
  • The Black Swan (Taleb)
  • Trade For A Living(Dr. Elder)
  • Trading In The Zone (Mark Douglas)
  • Trading Rules That Work (Jankovsky)
Custom Search

December 16, 2008

HELLO TRADERS!

Aloha Everyone! I am back, refreshed, and ready to rock with plenty of new blog entries, trade strategies, and some interesting adventures into new markets. My apologies to all of you who follow the blog (its a small group of us!), the past two months have been extremely busy and challenging to say the least. Ebbs and flows, ups and downs, such is the life of a trader. I hope everyone is managing to do well, or at least hedge off portfolio risk during what has been a most historic period of time. In regards to my own trading, I am chugging along day by day, but I have picked up a few more markets than I have traded in the past, so I have been busy learning, researching, and trading. I hope we can all learn from these new experiences, as well as continue to do so with the core of my trading, option inflection scalping. Just wanted to let everyone know that there will once again be current updating of my ongoing trading, and definitely feel free to once again ask any questions via email!
Regards,
Nigel/Hawaiitrader

No comments: