QUALITY TRADING SYSTEM IDEAS!

Must Reads For Trading

  • Enhancing Trader Performance(Steenbarger)
  • Fooled By Randomness(Taleb)
  • Market Wizards(Schwager)
  • New Market Wizards (Schwager)
  • Pit Bull(Schwartz)
  • Reminiscences of a Stock Operator (Livermore)
  • The Black Swan (Taleb)
  • Trade For A Living(Dr. Elder)
  • Trading In The Zone (Mark Douglas)
  • Trading Rules That Work (Jankovsky)
Custom Search

May 13, 2009

FREE TRADING CLASS UPDATE...

Hello Traders-

I just wanted to let everyone know, as it is 11pm HST, that we unfortunately will not be having the class until tomorrow afternoon. The co-moderator who I trade with is not feeling well : (  Such is the life of professional traders, burning the candle at both ends because we "never want to miss that move", lol.  Tomorrow is on for sure, however, and I hope everyone attends!  I will be sending out a Tweet via Twitter to inform everyone of the link needed to access the free class, and I will also post it here on the blog.  Happy Trading and of course, I will be back if important trades develop between now and then.

Happy Trading! 

No comments: