QUALITY TRADING SYSTEM IDEAS!

Must Reads For Trading

  • Enhancing Trader Performance(Steenbarger)
  • Fooled By Randomness(Taleb)
  • Market Wizards(Schwager)
  • New Market Wizards (Schwager)
  • Pit Bull(Schwartz)
  • Reminiscences of a Stock Operator (Livermore)
  • The Black Swan (Taleb)
  • Trade For A Living(Dr. Elder)
  • Trading In The Zone (Mark Douglas)
  • Trading Rules That Work (Jankovsky)
Custom Search

August 27, 2008

GSE hype, Treasury denials, August volume, and an interview with TraderInterviews.com

A quick note, anyone that wishes to hear my interview with traderinterviews.com can just click the title of this post, it will direct you automatically. Otherwise, click the link found in the text below.....

And so we march on......

Well, well, well, it was a day full of 'CNBS' hype, as usual, no surprise there. CNBS actually was so busy pumping the markets that they forgot to mention that the U.S Treasury categorically denied the GSE bailout rumor. They did end up featuring a Treasury official, who reiterated that no plan is in the works to 'bailout' or A.K.A stiff the tax payer for billions if not trillions of dollars so that high level officials and greedy Wall St. types can continue to live in the Dream Land known as the Financial Industry. HOT damn I love not being a bear or a bull, but instead an index inflectin scalper who trades the tape as it is, unadultered, pure inflection scalping. The beauty of this style traders is that you no longer need to 'care' what the market does, you only need to analize what side of the trade you need to be on. Alas, I digress to a bit more bitching... (you can find my daily trade log for today's session at the bottom of this post)

I really dislike market chit-chat, analyzing news stories, and anything like that which attempts to confuse my centered Trading Zen Zone. I swear, the LESS news I focus on, the less stories I try to understand, and the more I just focus on the volume, price, and emotional inflection points of the index options I trade, the better off everything ends up.

No comments: